Medical history can play a role in the development of OCD. Some research has linked the development of some cases of OCD to a strep throat infection (PANDAS; see question on page 38), whereas other research suggests that there may be a genetic link. Also, alternative treatment research suggests that diet and exercise may play a role because they have been found to have a positive impact on mood disorders such as depression.
- What information on your credit history is most important for calculating your credit score?
- Is it possible to use your OCD to actually increase your abilities in certain things?
- What Plant Is Part Food and Part Poison?
- Is there a medical diagnosis for having a pit in your stomach?
- History of the Automobile Part 1