Just after 1 A.M., a crewman woke Ballard. Argo’s cam-eras had spotted something. Ballard hurried to the video room, where television monitors showed the ghostly image of a huge, round metallic object. It was one of Titanic’s boil
- How did the crew on the Titanic discover that the Titanic was sinking?
- Why did the Titanic Sink even though it was called an unsinkable ship?
- What Is the Bestselling Movie Soundtrack of All Time and How Many Copies Did the Titanic Soundtrack Sell?
- Who searched for Titanic after it sank?
- What was the song that the Titanic band played as the ship went down and sank?