Sedation can be a common side effect of tricyclics, along with dry mouth, visual disturbances, constipation, weight gain, erectile dysfunction, restlessness, dizziness, and an increased potential for seizures if you have had a seizure or a head injury in the past.
- Why is the Right Side of a Boat Called “Starboard” and the Left Side Called “Port Side”?
- What Is the Difference Between the Near Side of the Moon and the Far Side of the Moon and Which Side Has Tides?
- What are the names of some tricyclics that have been used to treat OCD?
- What are the Health Benefits of Cod Liver Oil, What are the Side Effects, and Where does it Come From?
- What are the side effects of lithium?