The majority of employees in the United States are at will employees, in other words, those who are not covered by a written contract of employment.
- Does the employee’s union have to get the employee’s job back immediately without any pay loss?
- If an employee files a grievance for discrimination does the employee need to file a discrimination complaint with the human rights office?
- What effect does an employee’s non-compete agreement have on a competitor that just hired that employee?
- Is a termination effective even if my employer does not give the employee written notice of termination?
- Does my employer have to follow all the steps of progressive discipline that are listed in the employee handbook?