There are numerous resources available for people with OCD on the Internet.
A quick search will result in thousands of hits. However, the reliability of many sites can be questionable.
For the most up-to-date, research-based information, you may want to look at the following websites:
• The Awareness Foundation for OCD and Related Disorders: www.ocdawareness.com
• The Obsessive Compulsive Foundation: www.ocfoundation.org
• The Anxiety Disorders Association of America: www.adaa.org
• The Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies: www.abct.org
• The Madison Institute of Medicine’s OCD Information Center.
• The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill: www.nami.org