According to the DSM-IV-TR (2000), the only gender difference is that males, on average, develop OCD earlier than females. Otherwise, the course and the prevalence of OCD appear the same across genders.
- Do Women Receive More Valentine’s Cards Than Men or Do Men Receive More Valentine’s Cards Than Women?
- Who Has More Car Accidents, Men or Women and Why Are Bad Women Drivers Socially Acceptable?
- Are women are more sensitive to temperature changes than men?
- Why did women in the 1920s want a law that said men and women had equal rights?
- Why Do Men Have Nipples and Do Breasts Have Any Functional Significance For Men?