As always, read labels and check with manufacturers for confirmation of gluten-free status. This will be of primary concern for those with dermatitis herpetiformis. Reading labels of soap and detergents can leave you scratching your head, so to jumpstart your search, all Unilever brands which include All and Surf contain no gluten and Proctor & Gamble consumer relations says that all of their laundry products are gluten-free. If you prefer natural-based detergents and soaps, Ecover’s line is gluten-free except for their Lemon and Aloe dishwashing liquid.
- If a product doesn’t say gluten-free and doesn’t have any gluten ingredients is it gluten-free?
- Does “gluten-free” on the package mean “100 percent gluten-free?”
- What are some companies that have 100 percent dedicated gluten-free facilities or dedicated equipment for…
- Does “no added gluten” or “no gluten” mean gluten-free?
- What is the difference between soap and detergent and How do detergents remove dirt from clothing?