Sit down and put yourself and your family on a budget. When working out a budget, review all current expenses and ask, “What am I spending money on?” Knowing where your money goes will allow you to decide what areas you can trim and what costs are fixed. A budget will help you decide the price range of the home you can afford. Once you are a homeowner, a budget lets you save for those important things like a new roof, new furniture, or a nice vacation away from the house.
- Should I get a buyer’s real estate agent to help me if I am a first time home buyer?
- How do I figure out selling my house and finding a new home there when I don’t even know what part of the…
- How do I figure out where to look for a home that will fit into my job if I have a good credit score and money…
- What can a seller do to counteract the problems of selling a home in a buyer’s market?
- How much can I afford to pay for a home when applying for a mortgage?