Bipolar disorder most frequently manifests in the late teens through the twenties. Less commonly, bipolar can first appear when someone is in their thirties, forties, or beyond.
- Can people over the age of sixty develop bipolar disorder for the first time?
- What do you do when someone with bipolar disorder says they’re thinking of hurting someone?
- What should be done when warning signs for bipolar disorder develop?
- How does someone advocate for a person with bipolar disorder in an emergency room?
- How does someone locate and join a self-help group for bipolar disorder?