You can go to www.va.gov and select “Benefits” and then select “Home Loans,” or go directly to www.homeloans.va.gov. You can obtain VA Pamphlet 26-4 from your Service Post, the local Veterans Benefits Administration office, Vet Center Facilities, or call the Veterans Benefits Line at 800-827-1000.
- How do I file a complaint about discrimination against those using VA or FHA Guaranteed Mortgage Loans?
- Where can I get more information about building a green home or updating an existing home to be more green?
- Who can get a VA Guaranteed Mortgage Loan?
- What is the maximum VA Guaranteed Mortgage Loan that a veteran can get?
- Where can I get more information on caregiver discrimination?