Apparently George Smith, who first made a candy on a stick for a Connecticut candy manufacturer in the early 1900s, had other moneymaking interests: Lolly Pop was one of the finest racehorses of the time.
- Who Invented the Lollipop and How Did the Candy on a Stick Get its Name?
- Where does the word “Lollipop” come from and What does lollypop mean?
- How Did England Get its Name, What Does England Mean In Latin, and Where Did the Name Originate?
- How Did Pepsi Get Its Name and Where Did the Name Pepsi Cola Come From?
- How did America get its name and Where did the name America come from?