Get your family together and start talking about what each member wants. For a simple exercise, use the HOUSE NEEDS AND WANTS FORM in Appendix B. Let each member of the family rank their needs and wants. Encourage the children to participate in this.
- How do you balance the needs of a child with bipolar disorder against the needs of the rest of the family?
- What is the Difference Between “Fills the Bill” and “Fits the Bill” and What Does the…
- What are some things that family members can do for people with OCD in their family?
- Where can I get more information about building a green home or updating an existing home to be more green?
- Can we find a home that reflects our concerns if my family is very environmentally conscious?