This is a very important issue, especially in a buyer’s market where the first price the property is listed for can label your home as overpriced, even if you reduce the price later. Determining what price to list a house for is why you select an experienced agent who can do the research and calculations for you.
- What factors do real estate agents look at in order to determine what price my house should be listed for?
- What do I do if a prospective buyer for my house offers me less than my asking price?
- How can a seller finance the total purchase price of a house?
- What are some scams a seller financing the purchase price of a house should be aware of?
- How can I borrow more than the purchase price to buy a house or apartment?