There are two ways to purchase a foreclosed home. One is at an auction where the homeowner and lenders may also be bidding on the property, and the other is from a lender or organization that owns the home. Each method has its own risks.
- Would putting money into foreclosed homes be a good investment since there is such a glut of foreclosed homes on…
- Are older homes considered a good value for purchase?
- What is the best way to get a foreclosed home directly from a lender?
- Does a spouse have rights in foreclosed real estate even if their name was not on the deed?
- Why can it be so difficult to buy a foreclosed home to use as my personal residence?