How much you pay for an option will depend on: (1) the lowest amount the owner will accept; and, (2) the largest amount of money you can afford to gamble if you cannot find a buyer. Remember, the money you pay for an option is not refundable.
- Can I require that the money I pay for the option be used as a credit against the purchase price on a property?
- Should I give my tenant an option to buy the property I’m renting?
- Am I entitled to severance pay and how much severance money should I get?
- When Was the First Pay Toilet Installed In the United States and Where Did All the Pay Toilets Go?
- Can my employer cut my pay without reason and can they pay females less than males for doing the same jobs?