Bipolar disorder, like many medical conditions, is treatable, although there is no known cure. People do recover, however, and by learning to manage their symptoms can have lives that are highly productive, rich, and meaningful.
- How does lithium work to cure bipolar disorder?
- Is there a cure for Asperger’s Disorder?
- Is there a connection between borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder?
- What is bipolar II and how is bipolar II differrent from bipolar I?
- What Causes a Persistent Sensation of Motion Boating All Day and How Do You Cure the Balance Disorder?