The majority of toothpastes are gluten-free, but take some time to check with the manufacturer of your favorite brand to confirm gluten-free status. For example, Colgate, Crest, and Tom’s of Maine are just to name a few companies that have gluten-free toothpaste.
- When Was Toothpaste Invented and What Is Toothpaste Made Of?
- How do toothpaste companies get red and white stripes onto Stripe toothpaste?
- If a product doesn’t say gluten-free and doesn’t have any gluten ingredients is it gluten-free?
- Does “gluten-free” on the package mean “100 percent gluten-free?”
- What are some companies that have 100 percent dedicated gluten-free facilities or dedicated equipment for…