In the United States, vanilla extract is gluten-free. Whether the manufacturer uses grain or corn alcohol in the product, the distillation makes the grain alcohol gluten-free.
- Where does Vanilla Come From and Why is Vanilla so Expensive?
- If a product doesn’t say gluten-free and doesn’t have any gluten ingredients is it gluten-free?
- Does “gluten-free” on the package mean “100 percent gluten-free?”
- What are some companies that have 100 percent dedicated gluten-free facilities or dedicated equipment for…
- Does “no added gluten” or “no gluten” mean gluten-free?