Today, Internet-based information is critical to any marketing campaign. If you do not already have one, get a website. Many companies will reserve a domain name for you and provide hosting, email support for your site, and easy-to-use templates for creating your web page. If you keep your site at five pages or less, you can usually have a presence on the Internet for only $10 a month. More pages, including all you will ever need, will cost you around $15 per month.
- What should I do to optimize my presence on the Internet when selling a house?
- How Many People In the World Use the Internet and How Many Internet Users Are There In the United States?
- What do I do when I’m selling the house and the house tour is over?
- How much earnest money should I request when selling a house?
- How do I figure out selling my house and finding a new home there when I don’t even know what part of the…