Comparables is a real estate term for houses that are located close together, with similar features, that are put up for sale or sold in a close time period. When you are looking to buy a home, your real estate professional will show you similar houses in that area that have sold for a certain amount, which helps you decide what the going price is for that type of home in that neighborhood. By using products such as Zillow you can approximate the same thing. Using the aerial view of a particular property, Zillow flags close properties and the sales price.
- Where Did the Term “Real Estate” Come From, What Does it Mean, and Why Is Land Called “Real…
- What is a seller’s real estate agent and what is a buyer’s real estate agent?
- Do I need a contract form when buying a house or can I use the one that real estate agents use?
- Is there a way to find out the actual sales prices for houses so I can evaluate the comparables?
- Do sellers who do not use a standard real estate professional have protection from discrimination?