A non-compete agreement, also called a restrictive covenant, is a contract between an employee and employer that restricts the employee’s association and work with competitors of the employer or in a capacity that competes with the employer when the employee decides to leave his or her job in the future.
- How long do non-compete agreements last?
- What other restrictions do non-compete agreements include?
- Can non-compete agreements really stop an employee from taking a job with a competitor?
- Can medical professionals like doctors and nurses be forced to obey non-compete agreements?
- What is the difference between a non-compete agreement and a non-solicitation agreement?