You won’t get a handsome a prince if you kiss a frog, but you might get very sick from salmonella.
Even if you just hold hands, there’s a chance you could pick up the bacteria.
Granted, you have a greater chance of picking it up while working with raw chicken in the kitchen, but you should be aware that salmonella may be present when you handle and care for an amphibian or reptile.
Always use a disinfectant soap after touching them, and if you have them as pets, make sure their habitat is cleaned regularly and have a veterinarian check them for salmonella.
A word on kissing your frog: Reptiles and amphibians aren’t made to be cuddled and they don’t like it.
Many of these pets can cause damage with their teeth if you put your lips to them, so a frog, or toad or newt or iguana, must never be kissed.
Alas, you must find your prince elsewhere.