Double depression is an old, and no longer used, term that refers to the development of a depressed episode on top of dysthymia. In other words, someone who has been chronically sad and down for the past few years develops a full-blown depression.
- What is a Double Eagle in Golf and When was the First Double Eagle Gold Coin Minted?
- Where does the expression “double cross” come from and What does double cross mean?
- How do Double Yolk Eggs form and Are Double Yolk Eggs safe to eat?
- What is depression and what does depression mean?
- What separates clinical or unipolar depression from bipolar depression?