Silly Putty, “the toy with one moving part,” is a mix of boric acid and silicone oil.
- Where Do the Terms “Ham” and “Slapstick” For a Silly Comedy Come From and What Do They Mean?
- What Are Some Really Silly Holidays In the United States That We Don’t Hear Much About?
- What were phonograph records made of and how are they made?
- Why is the tip of the Washington Monument made of metal while the rest of the structure is made of stone?
- What Are Stars Made Of and How Do Astronomers Determine What Stars Are Made Of?