Franklin D. Roosevelt threw the most opening-day baseballs, as he was president for more opening-day baseball seasons than any other president.
- Who was the first U.S. vice president to officially become acting president when the real president was…
- How do you get a hard-boiled egg to go through a small bottle opening without breaking it?
- How Can You Tell a Can of Diet Coke From a Can of Regular Coke Without Opening Them?
- Why Is the President of the United States Called “Mr. President” and How Did the Nickname Originate?
- Which Day Is the Sabbath For Muslims and On What Day Is Jumu’ah Held?