To get a VA loan, the home buyer must be an eligible veteran who intends to live in the property as his or her primary residence and who has sufficient income to meet mortgage payments, home expenses, and other legal obligations. The veteran’s credit record is also looked at in the process of obtaining a VA loan.
- What is the maximum VA Guaranteed Mortgage Loan that a veteran can get?
- What is a loan to value ratio and how does a loan to value ratio determine the size of my mortgage loan?
- What is a VA Guaranteed Mortgage Loan?
- What purposes can a VA Guaranteed loan be used for?
- When is a fixed interest rate loan better than a variable rate mortgage loan?